Paycheck and Benefits
The calculators offer unmatched features for paycheck modeling. These personal finance paycheck calculators are here for employees to better manage their paychecks.
- Paycheck Calculator
Here you may calculate your net pay or "take home pay." Take home pay is what is left from your wages after withholdings for taxes and deductions for benefits have been subtracted. Salaried employees can enter either their annual salary or earnings per pay period.
- How Much Will My Company Bonus Net After Taxes?
- How Will Payroll Adjustments Affect My Take-Home Pay?
- Convert My Salary To An Equivalent Hourly Wage
- Convert My Hourly Wage To An Equivalent Annual Salary
- What Is The Future Value Of My Employee Stock Options?
- Should I Exercise My 'In-The-Money' Stock Options?
- What May My 401(k) Be Worth?
- What Is The Impact Of Increasing My 401(k) Contribution?